In Memory of My Precious Son!

In Memory of My Precious Son!
Billy you were a blessing to me and an awesome Dad to Drake. We all miss you and love you.
Learn from yesterday, Live for today, Hope for tomorrow.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Get Ready for some FOOTBALL!!!!!!

I love this time of year!  Football, weather cooling off and just all the changes in nature!  I want to thank all of you for the prayers and words of encouragement during these months.  Losing my son has been the biggest challenge in my life.  So let's get to something more pleasent to talk about!

I am going way out of my comfort zone and I have paid for a space in our local Arts and Craft fair in November.  So I have been working on some of the items for that and I thought I would share some of them with you today.

Again thanks for all the encouragement and prayers.  The crafting community is an awesome place to meet some incredible people with strong faith!

Blessings for the day!
Leanne

3 comments:

  1. When is the craft fair?? I would love to come see you and all the stuff you will have! So far so good from these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That note pad is adorable. I have always wanted to go into a craft show. Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So how did the craft fair go!? Thanks so much for emailing me....Now you have to post some of your peat pot creations!

    ReplyDelete