In Memory of My Precious Son!

In Memory of My Precious Son!
Billy you were a blessing to me and an awesome Dad to Drake. We all miss you and love you.
Learn from yesterday, Live for today, Hope for tomorrow.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Guess Who!!!!!

Ok so here I am again apologizing for my lack of posting.  That seems to be a regular thing now days!  Well today I have done nothing much but hang out at the house with the hubby.  John worked late last night counting parts at his work and I just read a book, my Bible and wrote in my journal.  So today I have pretty much been lazy also; but I did take some time and worked in my scrapbook room.  I made some cool braclets out of grunge board.  My dear friend Val clued me into an awesome internet post that showed these so I thought I would play with it and see what I came up with.  I made one and took it to work with me and and one of my co-workers took it and she has ordered more.  I can't wait for her to see the ones I made today.  So I thought I would share with you.  So please let me know what you think about them and if you have any suggestions or know of anything other cool things you have seen made out of grunge board.  Have a blessed weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Those are neat.
    I wanted to thank you for the sweet email you sent me. It meant alot to me Thank You.
    I replied but not sure if you got it though.

    I checked out your blog and am looking forward to future posts :)

    ReplyDelete